[mythtv-users] Upgraded to 0.24 from 0.23

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Jan 1 00:41:25 UTC 2011

I just upgraded to .24 from .23 on a system running mythbuntu 10.10.  It was
a real non-event.  I kept expecting something to break.  I even looked in
the logs looking for broken stuff.

Thanks to all the developers and contributors for making this a simple
upgrade.

One question.  I had the script, mythvidexport.py but now it is gone.
 (locate mythvidexport.py showed the location but it is not there anymore.)
 Is it located in another package that needs installing?

Thanks,
Clifford