[mythtv-users] 0.24+fixes - tearing, /dev/rtc permissions and getting openGL to work

Mike mythtv at dtmc.ca
Fri Feb 25 00:54:54 UTC 2011

I tried 2x but the comments suggest my display device should be
capable of twice the frame rate.  I have a 60Hz Plasma (about 5years
old).  Aside from that, when I enable 2x any-mode I end up with
stuttering playback.  This was even worse on an older computer but
with the ION it plays but misses 4/5th of the frames.  Is there some
configuration I'm missing?  I have VDPAU compiled into mythtv
0.24+fixes.