[mythtv-users] Dropping shows to DVD's w/o a front end? Possible?

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Wed Feb 23 14:19:49 UTC 2011

Hi...

I've been w/o front ends on all my mythtv boxes since the start of my
Debian / Nvidia fiasco starting about 6 days ago (postings around the
Net indicate it's been a serious Debian problem since the 11th of
February, 2011).  As I see no end to this - I wanted to drop some shows
to DVDs.

So, how, if possible, can you drop shows to DVD's with out a front end.
  I assume since so many of mythtv's features are independent programs
there is probably a good (if not as easy as using the front end menu)
way to do this from the command line.

-thanks