[mythtv-users] mythtv+hdhomerun records wrong 2nd half of show

David L david4lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 02:58:56 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:32 PM, kanetse at gmail.com wrote:

> 2) Have you tried just deleting all your capture cards in mythtv-setup
> using "Delete all capture cards" and re-adding them? I have found that
> resolves a lot of mysterious recording behaviour.

I tried that, but now nothing works.  I get this message when
trying to watch live tv:

MythTV is using all inputs but there are no active recordings

and when I go to manage recordings, all of my recording
schedules are gone.  Do I have to do another step after
deleting and re-adding cards?  I hope its not the full
setup procedure.  I haven't done that in a long time and
I recall it required some cryptic mysql commands and
other stuff to get the comcast channel mapping right
and it took me several hours.  :(

Thanks,

            Dave