[mythtv-users] migrating from analog cable to digital cable (Cogeco), recheduling on new tuners and removing existing tuner

Mike McMullin mwmcmlln at mnsi.net
Sun Feb 20 02:57:16 UTC 2011

  My cable company is migrating it's customers over to digital cable (I
think they're trying to phase out analog service).  Currently I'm on
analog, and am using an Hauppauge pvr-150 card, but I also have an HD
Homerun dual tuner box, which currently does nada thanks to the analog
signal.
  My question actually revolves around getting the programs which are
currently being recorded on the pvr-150 to record on the two HDHR
tuners.  When the digital signal get's turned on, I'm planning on
deleting all tuner cards, then adding the HDHR tuners by device id.
What do I need to do, to get myth to recalculate the scheduling to use
the new tuners?