[mythtv-users] mythtv+hdhomerun records wrong 2nd half of show

David L david4lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 05:06:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM, David L <david4lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM, David wrote:
>> For about 6 months now, my mythtv system has been recording
>> half of the right show and then changes in the middle to a
>> different show.

And it just happened yet again.  This time, it did
something a little different.  My wife's Vampire
Diaries was supposed to record from 8:00 to 9:00
and my kids Maya and Miguel was supposed to
record from 8:30 to 9:00 along with some other
30 minute show.  What happened was that half
way through Vampire Diaries, it started recording
Maya and Miguel.  So I have two copies of the
exact same Maya and Miguel episode, one of the
in lieu of the second half to Vampire Diaries.

My wife is really pissed off with mythtv right now.
:(  How do I work around this mythtv bug?  Help!

Thanks,

       Dave