[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging fails with status 242?

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 04:27:25 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 23:09, Matt Goebel <matt at goebelnet.com> wrote:
> What type of tuner are you using per chance?  Thinking about it more it seems like it's occurring  more with my HDPVR than other tuners.  I record Pawn Stars with that and it's the biggest offender for failed commercial flagging.

I've got (2x) PVR-250.

It *seems* like the problem is more prevalent when there are
back-to-back or concurrent recordings... but it might just be that
it's not as noticeable in other cases.... I also seem to have problems
with the backend dying and blank recordings. I have a cron job that
looks for messages in dmesg output every few minutes and if it sees
too many it forces a reboot.

I'm really starting to suspect that my system is dying :(

aaron