[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging fails with status 242?

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 03:58:39 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 22:52, Matt Goebel <matt at goebelnet.com> wrote:
> I don't have that file or either of those directories anywhere on my system.  I'm running Fedora 14 /w rpmfusion MythTV rpms.

I do, and none of the return codes are less than 256 (which is
explained at the top of the file).

The section on mythcommflag says that it should return the number of
commercial breaks or one of the list of errors (all of which are
greater than 242). So I'm not quite sure how we can get 242, as I'm
sure there are not 242 commercial breaks in all of our recordings. :)

aaron