[mythtv-users] 0.24 Python Bindings - Transcode Wrapper Script

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Wed Feb 16 15:26:54 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just trying to get a transcoding job working using the Wrapper Script
on the wiki, and I seem to be running up against some issues with the
Python bindings:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./x264_inplace.py", line 96, in <module>
  File "./x264_inplace.py", line 88, in main
  File "./x264_inplace.py", line 24, in runjob
    sg = findfile(rec.basename, rec.storagegroup, db=db)
NameError: global name 'findfile' is not defined

The script is marked as 0.24 compatible, so I'd appreciate any help
anyone can offer with getting it working!