[mythtv-users] 0.24 Mac OS X Build

Eric Holt ericsh at wvcom.net
Sun Feb 13 20:16:44 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Paul Raison <paul at raison.org.uk> wrote:

> On 13 Feb 2011, at 01:35, Eric Holt wrote:
>
> There's a new build on SF as of earlier today... and it works
>> *FANTASTICALLY*!!!  Best 0.24 build on SF yet for OS X.  We just installed
>> it, and other than Arclite being missing(?) it works PERFECT.  Menus during
>> playback on fast as should be, no beachball on playback, etc.  720p
>> playback, for us, now matches 1080i playback -- perfectly smooth and clean.
>>  We are THRILLED!
>

> KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to everyone who's been working on this, and to whom put
> the latest build on SF.  You've done great work, and it's GREATLY
> appreciated!!!
>

> Thanks for your appreciation, it was I who put the latest build up on SF.
> As to the Arclight theme being missing - Arclight is no longer a part of the
> core Mythtv system and is maintained separately by it's developer.
>
> Regards
> Paul Raison

Paul:

You are certainly welcome, you (and all those who've been working on it)
deserve it!  This is the first 0.24 build that is actually "fully usable"
for us on our Mac Mini.  I was starting to get the evil-eye from my partner
after I up and decided to move us to 0.24 over my winter break ;)  The "PAF"
is high again, so I can rest easy... ;)

I was able to find Arclight in the Theme Choser downloads area.  Worked
well.

Thanks again, kudos, and keep up the great work!
#Eric