[mythtv-users] Subtitle position

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 22:28:47 UTC 2011

> Note, though, that we put captions and subtitles where we're told to put them, so the
>captioner/subtitler is likely the one who's failing you, not MythTV.

Hmm, maybe you are right. I found a program that had embedde subtitles for my language, but then i could add teletext, or whatever my subtitles are called, for another language. They were at about the same place. But the teletext subtitles where bigger, maybe it was on that i reacted and thought that they were placed wrong since i thought they blocked to much of the image.

So now i have a new problem, the zoomlevel for subtitles dont work for me =) Should the zoom work for all subtitles? Or is it up to the theme i'm using if that options is used? I have tried zoom from 50 to 150 and the subtitles stays the same. Or maybe i need to use a specific font? Now i use monospace.

/Stefan