[mythtv-users] Sky EPG

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 19:36:57 UTC 2011

Hi James,

I was wondering on your progress of this piece of work (decoding the
Sky EPG information).?

Also is there more accurate information in the data compared to the
variable description information broadcast by the various channels
showing the same show (or even the same network changing the
description slightly such as stating "also in HD" so the recording is
recorded twice); both SD and HD or each time they repeat the series
'cause they have tweaked or completely changed the description?

Thanks - sounds very promising, I hope this will be able to be merged
into Myth and be supported as a EIT replacement, rather than simply as
an XML grabber. Either way, thanks for your hard work.