[mythtv-users] Video playback really jerky - Mythbuntu 0.24

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 00:48:07 UTC 2011

Hi

On 12 February 2011 11:03, Lindsay Mathieson
<lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> How would I go about switch to your repo? purge the auto builds,
> switch them off, then reinstall?

they use the same versioning method and are based on exactly the same
source package so are fully compatible one another.

I have no idea if my repo would update the other or vice-versa .
Before it was easy to guess with subversion number.

But looking at the version you have and the version in my repo ; my
version has a higher version number currently.

Otherwise yes, disable mythbuntu autobuild repo ; uninstall all mythtv
packages currently installed ; enable my repo ; re-install mythtv.

Going back to mythbuntu would be the same procedure.