[mythtv-users] Video playback really jerky - Mythbuntu 0.24

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 06:17:10 UTC 2011

On 11 February 2011 14:40, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Lindsay Mathieson
> <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 11 February 2011 11:22, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What mythtv version are you on?
>>
>> 0.24 - mythbuntu AutoBuilds + Testing
>
> mythfrontend --version
> dpkg -l mythtv-frontend

Ah.

Sorry for the lousy formatting, I'm pasting from a cygwin ssh session.

mythfrontend --version
dpkg -l mythtv-frontendxprop:  unable to open display ''
MythTV Version   : v0.24-159-gb259732
MythTV Branch    : fixes/0.24
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
QT Version       : 4.7.0
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using
_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_dvb using_firewire usin
g_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu
 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_
qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bin
dings_python using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads u
sing_live using_mheg
lindsay at mythserver:~$ dpkg -l mythtv-frontend