[mythtv-users] Mythcommflag stopped working

bigboi bigboi at wackywombats.com
Fri Feb 11 04:12:45 UTC 2011

I did a quick search and couldn't find anyone else mentioning this. I am
running mythtv .24 on Fedora 13. Everything has been working fine, but I
updated some of the libraries this weekend (not sure which ones) and now
mythcommflag is not working. Every recording errors out with status 242.

Does anyone have any more info on where to start looking to fix this? I can
run gdb or an strace on it, but I don't really want to have to do that if I
don't have to.

I was wondering if anyone else knows off the top of their head what the
problem could be before I break out the debuggers.

Thanks!