[mythtv-users] MythTV vs. Windows Media Center

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:52:00 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Reynolds, Brian
<Brian.Reynolds at fiserv.com> wrote:
> [...]

Please don't talk about that kind of activity on this list, and
definitely, don't request information about how to find this stuff.
This list is pretty strict about prohibiting discussion about
activities that could jeopardize the project, such as how to find
unauthorized content.