[mythtv-users] Frontend just shows white screen.

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Thu Feb 10 11:40:01 UTC 2011

>> 2011-02-09 01:24:13.247 libmythmovies.so/main.o: binary version
>> mismatch
>> 2011-02-09 01:24:13.247 Unable to initialize plugin 'mythmovies'.
>
>Clean up your 0.23-fixes garbage.  MythMovies is gone.  Also, you should probably delete all 0.23-fixes libraries and such.  See if that helps.

Thanks!

I did notice that when I did a make uninstall of the plugins that mythmovies.so and one more file (I cannto remember which now) remained. I deleted them manually.

As I stated in another post, I still get the issue if I build all plugins (Which I have always done before), but I then tried to only build mythvideo, and then all was working. Hence it is a problem between one of the other plugins and my environment.

But, as I only use Mythvideo, I decided that for now I would only build that plug and be happy :=)