[mythtv-users] Mythtv usability, the Superbowl and a couple of issues

John Pham jdpdata at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:24:18 UTC 2011

> 4) After I caught up with realtime I wanted to switch to livetv. I
> don't use LiveTV very often.  The screen froze at "Please wait" and
> I was forced to kill the frontend and relaunch. Here is a snip from
> my frontend log.

Live TV frozen at "Please Wait" is a known problem. I'm not sure if
the dev are working on it. For now those of us that are affected by
this issue will just have to wait for a fix. More here:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/469656?page=unread#unread

To fix your channel icon issue, go here:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channel_icons