[mythtv-users] Recording Playback Length

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Feb 4 19:05:19 UTC 2011

Taylor Ralph <taylor.ralph at gmail.com> says:
> So in the next release the duration and the playback position should
> be highly accurate. It will be as good as any other player in
> existence.

Thank you very much for this; I know the issue is 100% cosmetic, but
it has been a minor annoyance for the entirety of the more than five
years I've used MythTV, and (as #799 and other tickets indicate) it
has defeated many attempts to solve it over the years when developers
even acknowledged its existence at all.

--
MythTV FAQ Q: "Cheap frontend/backend?" A: Revo, $200-300 @ Newegg
Q: "Record HD cable/satellite?" A: Hauppauge HD-PVR, $200 @ Newegg