[mythtv-users] Asus O'Play Air and mythtv

Fa fayoeu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 05:56:43 UTC 2011

I know the basic streaming features works with the oplay, mythtv upnp
displays the recordings sorted by date or title or some other option.
I don't use any advanced features.  It also works on files presented
over CIFS through samba.  I didn't know what particularly you wanted
to know about it.  I liked these small media players so much that I
bought a 2nd asus oplay device and also recently tried a western
digital media player plus.  However, my first impressions of western
digitial's player is not so great.  I didn't like its extremely small
remote and the slowness in navigating the menus, however, it does
support other internet streaming services like youtube etc... I'll
need to use it more before coming to a conclusion though.