[mythtv-users] MythMiner: A recommendation system for MythTV

warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Feb 3 09:41:06 UTC 2011

Balázs,

This is VERY interesting concept !
In fact I think this might be future of TV (at least for me).

I have some questions:

1. Is it possible to install RapidMiner as daemon on headless server and do config/maintenance remotely from desktop machine (i.e. from MAC)

2. In which extend MythMiner can control Myth scheduling ?
Is it possible to do auto scheduling recordings on BE by MythMinder and schedule them for given recordings group e.g. MythMiner ?

thx