[mythtv-users] MythBrowser ignores proxy

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Thu Feb 3 03:53:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 13:14, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> It shouldn't take /that/ much effort to figure out how to integrate that
> code into MythBrowser.  Would be a great little project for someone
> interesting in getting started with MythTV development.

I was motivated, so I got my feet wet.  I found it pretty trivial to get it
working thanks to the provided link -- which means I must be missing
something.  :)

I've updated the ticket with a patch, which I'm also attaching here.

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9525

A personal branch commit is also on github for your convenience.

https://github.com/ewestbrook/ew-mythtv/commit/95bf8eedac46f20e3bcd21b875474a8e56bee70a

Please let me know if you'd like any rework from me or other details
attended to.

Thanks and enjoy,
Eric