[mythtv-users] Channel 4 HD coming to freesat, really really this time.

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Wed Feb 2 16:03:16 UTC 2011

On 2 Feb 2011, at 15:44, Another Sillyname wrote:

> Rupie won't be happy.

That's probably why E4 HD has been looking so awful lately, Sky are probably throttling it back out of spite ;-)

Rupie seemed to get E4 HD around the time Ch4 HD was announced for Freeview HD, I wonder what appeasement he's being given this time? More 4 HD should be easy enough to do and we want them to keep Film4 HD in the bag ready for Freesat.

Andre