[mythtv-users] Ceton InfiniTV 4 support in MythTV...

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Feb 2 11:10:43 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 22:05 -0800, Robert McNamara wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Tom Bongiorno <tom at bongohut.com>
> wrote:
>         I have been in conversation with Ceton over the past couple
>         days, and they said that they are indeed working on MythTV
>         support.  I didn't know that Ceton was actually involved in
>         this effort.  Are they actively working with the MythTV devs?
>         If so, that is very encouraging!  I keep glancing at the
>         release notes for .25 hoping to see Ceton support listed.  I
>         am certainly not complaining, just anxiously awaiting!
>
> No work on MythTV is being done by Ceton devs, to the best of my
> knowledge.  All work to add support is being done by a Myth dev.

Actually, I have been waiting on some additional driver work
from Jeremy @ Ceton before continuing to work on this. Ceton
is not directly supporting any MythTV development work, but
they have been helpful. It slipped my mind as I have had a
overfull queue of MythTV development tasks and too little time,
but I just pinged Jeremy on that.

If need be I can add support without driver changes, but it
would not be the ideal solution.

-- Daniel