[mythtv-users] Ceton InfiniTV 4 support in MythTV...

Tom Bongiorno tom at bongohut.com
Wed Feb 2 05:22:24 UTC 2011

I have been in conversation with Ceton over the past couple days, and they
said that they are indeed working on MythTV support.  I didn't know that
Ceton was actually involved in this effort.  Are they actively working with
the MythTV devs?  If so, that is very encouraging!  I keep glancing at the
release notes for .25 hoping to see Ceton support listed.  I am certainly
not complaining, just anxiously awaiting!