[mythtv-users] PVR-350 channel scan finds 0 channels

Larry larrysclubcars at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 04:06:12 UTC 2011

On 2/1/2011 15:37, Larry wrote:
We just need the Hauppauge 350 tuner card to pick up channel 4.
How would you do that?

--- On Tue, 2/1/11, Raymond Wagner<raymond at wagnerrp.com>  wrote:
Plug the VCR into the s-video and RCA audio ports on the PVR-350.

-----
Yes, I did that already and it works.
I tested it with the output from the video+audio of a baby monitor.
That is why the s-video and RCA audio ports on the PVR-350 are already in use.
(Besides it is more convenient to view the baby monitor on a bigger screen and ANY frontend on the LAN.)

So I am trying to get the PVR-350 tuner card to pick up channel 4 (or 3).

In the following post, the OP was able to "...manually configure the analogue channels..." on a PVR-350.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/441376#441376

How do you do that?
I realize that it could get messy.
I am not (necessarily) looking for the XMLTV ID of some local channel.
After all, the SD channels 3 and 4 are the traditional RF modulator defaults.