[mythtv-users] New frontend, some questions

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 22:29:45 UTC 2011

So i have finally installed an extra frontend, diskless, seems to work pretty well. But i got two problems.

First, on my main frontend i can select much themes from the Theme chooser than i can on my second frontend. Why? What have i missed?

Problem two. I'm using storage groups and my videos appeared just fine on the second frontend, a little too fine. With the same parental level on both my main frontend and the second frontend i can see ALL videos on the second frontend. Even all those that have a higher level than 1. Is it really necessary to go through and set this on every file on every frontend? Hoping i'm doing something wrong here too.