[mythtv-users] PVR-150 MPEG support possibly broken with latest GIT code -- Problem Found

Rajesh Krishna Balan rajesh at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 1 00:36:50 UTC 2011

On 1/2/2011 8:26 AM, Rajesh Krishna Balan wrote:
> I'm now going to check the ubuntu bug reports to see if the omission
> of videodev.h was intentional or just a bad omission.

okay. looks like videodev.h is going away with linux 2.6.38. natty just
released a 2.6.38 pre kernel. That explains why videodev.h disappeared.

looks like the mythtv code will need to be tweaked a bit to just use the
videodev2.h structures. I'll play with it a bit more later and see what
I manage to do.

Raj