[mythtv-users] UK Mythnetvision users, iPlayer working for you?

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:31:19 UTC 2011

Quick question for UK users.

When I search in Mythnetvision ("search internet video" in the menu),
I don't get any results.  I assume the BBC have changed their site and
so the grabber needs updating?  Just wanted to double check with
others before investigating further.

Also with Mythnetvision, does anyone get bizarre results when
searching YouTube?  Mine can only be described as reverse relevance
order, I get results, but only crud, nothing of use, when doing the
same search in a browser for example.  I remember someone posting on
here a few months ago about YouTube sort order and how to change it,
so I might dig into that.

I am running Ubuntu with Mythbuntu 0.24 fixes

Cheers

Martin