Adam Windisch dracovolans at live.com
Sat Dec 31 03:34:51 UTC 2011

Here is more information about the setup.  I have just one storage
directory on a 6TB RAID 5 partition.  The path is the same as before, I
just replaced the RAID set with larger drives.  Could the issue be that
Myth thinks the path is the same size as it was before?

The storage folder is /Raid/MythRecordings/ (Same path as before the upgrade)

Here is the output of df:

/dev/mapper/vg_smaug-lv_root
                     284184168  93838712 175909720  35% /
tmpfs                  1030412       352   1030060   1% /dev/shm
/dev/sde1               198337     25740    172597  13% /boot
/dev/mapper/RAID5-Raid
                     5768532504 1176139076 4299368868  22% /Raid

The permissions on the folder was 755, so I could give more permission to test it out.

Just to clarify:  The system records shows without a problem, it just auto expires at 1.5TB for some reason.

Forgive me if this reply is incorrect, I don't have much experience with mailing lists.

Thanks,
  Adam