[mythtv-users] Failed to find any channels.

Ziegaus Matthias beaver4ever at gmx.de
Fri Dec 30 23:39:23 UTC 2011

Hello.

I am desperately trying to set up my tuner card in Mythtv.
I have got a dvbsky s952 Dual DVB-S2 Card.
The first tuner is set to adapter0/fronted0
The second tuner is set to adapter1/frontend0

Video Sources are two times ETI called ETI1 and ETI2

With that setup i cant do a channel Scan.
All i get is Signal Strength 56% and Signal/Noise 0 (with some frequences a
lot more Signal/Noise)
and after some seconds it stops and says "No Channels could be found" or
something like that.

The MythTV Setup Terminal errors i get are several:
Could not query inputs. eno Operation not supported (95)
DiseqCDEvTree, Warning: No device tree for cardid 1
DiseqCDEvTree, Warning: No device tree for cardid 3
ChanImport: No channels to process..

I tried to figure it out for the last 4 hours, but right now i have no clue
what to do.

I am thankful for any hint.