[mythtv-users] OT: Hiring some remote help (to set up a Calendar server)

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 22:46:36 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:38 PM, R. G. Newbury <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:
>>> Please go somewhere else with this, it's not related to MythTV in any way.
>>> When people write that their posting is OT, it's usually because it's
>>> related to media centers, tuners or TVs, and hence still relevant to many
>>> MythTV users.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> Kenni
>> Sorry to have offended you Kenni,
>
> I think you can ignore him and carry on as usual.

I expect better than that from long-time users.  This mailing list is
not a general Linux mailing list, it's for MythTV-related use.

And sending this right after Robert reinforced what Kenni said...  I
guess you don't care that those who run the server and the project
don't want their resources used in this way?  Sheesh.  And that
reminds me, need to start moving services to the rebuilt server...