[mythtv-users] Auto scan for changes on videos

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 11:08:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

We're using mythtv 0.22 via mythbuntu with one backend and four front
ends. We have videos in /mnt/video on all the front ends, which are
samba mounts from a different server.

On one of the front ends, new videos we have downloaded show up
automatically. On the others, we always have to use Menu->Scan for
changes. I know I must have changed something on one of them, but I've
been through the twisty passages of the setup menus and can't find
anything.

Any clues?