[mythtv-users] Mythtv-Setup cannot tune channels on HD-Homerun

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Fri Dec 23 20:01:03 UTC 2011

Den 23/12/2011 17.18 skrev "Henrik Østergaard Madsen" <henrik at ostergaard.net
>:
>
> Myth can see it through mythtv-setup (although I use the IP address as it
it sitting on another subnet), but it cannot find any channels. It does not
matter if I try a full scan or a single-channel manual scan (tuned scan) on
a known frequency.

You need to use the tuned scanning for Yousee, otherwise you'll not be able
to find all channels (some should be found with the full scan, just not
all).

> I have tried all I can think of - I am using myth 0.24.1, but tried the
trunk version - no change. I cannot see where the symbolrate (which is
6875) can be set

When I configured my HDHR for YouSee, I think I configured the symbol rate
on the tuner beforehand, using the graphical utility or the command line
utility from Silicondust. But I don't remember the details, sorry - I've
only done it once and I got it working fairly quickly.

Best regards
Kenni