[mythtv-users] MythVideo directory loction setup for MythWeb ?

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Dec 22 18:31:13 UTC 2011

When I tried click video in MythWeb  (/mythweb/video/) I get the following
error:

Error

Could not find a value in the database for the MythVideo directory for this
hostname (removed from posting). Please update your <a
href="http://myhostname/mythweb/settings/mythweb">settings</a> to
point to the correct location.

(Yes, that URL is shown like that above, the link HTML shows instead of a
clickable link).

However, I can not find in /mythweb/settings/mythweb/ - or anywhere in
settings for that matter -- when to define a directory for videos.  I am in
fact using storage groups.

Where should I be looking ?