[mythtv-users] FreeviewHD (UK) scanning/partial lock problem

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Dec 20 11:31:31 UTC 2011

On 19/12/11 23:08, Karl Dietz wrote:

<snip>

> just for kicks you might try manually setting the original_network_id to
> 9018 (thats the UK's DVB-T ONID) and the transport_id to 12323 for
> the multiplex at 770MHz and see what happens.
>
> Regards,
> Karl

Thanks, Karl.  It seems I have other problems with that machine: at
present it's dying without warning a minute or two after booting.

But I would have tried setting the ids from mythtvsetup if I had found a
way to do it. I think I can read the required values from the channel
scan. Have I missed it in the menus, or do I need to go to mythweb or
directly into the database to do it?

And on that topic, is it safe to use MySQL Workbench to get a broader
view of what's there?  I've played with it before but couldn't see a way
of guaranteeing that it was readonly.

John P