[mythtv-users] Problem with CAM/CI

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Sun Dec 18 18:43:39 UTC 2011

2011/11/14 Thor <mythtv at x-defense.de>:
> I have trouble to get my TT3650 for dvb-c running, on ecrypted
> channels the screen stays black, and the OSD says TLAMc.
> vdr is able to use the cam/ci combo. any and every help appreciated.

Hi Thor

Did you manage to get your TT3650 to work with MythTV with the
integrated hardware CAM? And if so, with what kernel/CI-patch?

I'm considering buying one of these tuners for use with DVB-T, but
since CI-support is only available in the currently unreleased Linux
3.2 kernel, I'm keeping my expectations low.

Thanks..

Best regards
Kenni