[mythtv-users] HDHR + Over the Air + Sony Network Media Player + Buffalo NAS

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Thu Dec 15 08:53:13 UTC 2011

> My problem is that I want to view the recordings on the Sony Media
> Player but it supports DivX, WMV9, MPEG-1/2, AVCHD, MPEG-4 AVC, MKV. The
> current format is not recognized by the media player.

How does the recording get to the player? Via some disk or via some
UPNP network access?

If it is the latter then its likely that the Sony player wants some
special treatment that mythtv doesnt do yet.
For an example of other Sony devices with that issue see
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9446

Regards,
Karl