[mythtv-users] No IVTV in 0.25?

Saul A. Peebsen jaglover at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:00:30 UTC 2011

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 20:34:39 -0600
"Saul A. Peebsen" <jaglover at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 17:33:15 -0800
> Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Saul A. Peebsen <jaglover at gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Indeed, it plays fine with MPlayer and MythTV 0.24 (I just
> > > downgraded from 0.25).
> > >
> > > --
> >

> > We have two devs using the HVR-2250 with master that I know of-- so
> > it definitely works fine.  You've got a configuration or compile
> > issue somewhere in there, just tough to tell where.  Since I don't
> > use any analog tuners, I can't be much more help besides saying
> > that that very device works fine in master.
>
> Thanks for reply, will attempt another compile when I have more time.

Well, tried it again, this time with trunk. All the same, digital
channels work with my pcHDTV-5500, as soon as I switch to an analog
channel which should be handled by Hauppauge 2250 I get TWO zero-byte
files and the frontend times out.
This really worries me, one day 0.24 will be dropped and if this is not
fixed ...

--
Cheers, Saul