[mythtv-users] howto record shows for more 10 minutes ahead of schedule and 30 mins after

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Wed Dec 14 10:48:50 UTC 2011

Op 14-12-2011 11:03, Rob Verduijn schreef:
> theme: mythcenter wide-1.1
>
> I've found these options
> anybody knows what the difference is between these ?
>
> option 1
> utilities/setup->setup->tv-settings->recording priorities
> then the options there are:
> 'start early' -10
> 'end late'  30
>
> option 2
> utilities/setup->setup->tv-settings->next->next->next
> 'time to record before show starts(secs)' 600
> 'time to record past end of show(secs)'  1800
> category : undefined
> record past end of shows (mins): 30
>
> cheers
> Rob

Option 2 should do what you want for every show, the second part of that
is for shows of a certain category that always overshot their slot.

I'm from the Netherlands as well, care to share which channels these
are? I never had such big problems with channels...

Jos

P.S. Bottompost is appreciated on this list.