[mythtv-users] infinitv usb kernel drivers?

GZ gzornetzer.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:37:37 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Perhaps a bit OT, but I figured I'd ask.  I'm thinking about getting
the Infinitv USB for an upcoming upgrade to my myth box.  One worry is
that Ceton provides a kernel driver for the PCIe card, but apparently
not for the USB.  Does anyone on the list already have the USB, and do
recent kernels expose its network driver properly?  I've put in a
email to Ceton, so hopefully, I'll hear back from them on this.
Thanks,
-Greg