[mythtv-users] Strange behavior of MythWeb

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:55:04 UTC 2011

In MythWeb when I choose Settings->MythTV->SettingsTable(Tab)

I seem to be getting different set of parameters when I look at it from
looking at it from a browser on another machine as opposed to looking at it
on the same machine where the backend is running. In particular the
following options are are not seen from the backend but are seen on anothe
machine. (I should mention I am using different skin under 'appearence' in
the two machines.

Am I missing something?