[mythtv-users] Sony BD Remote (uinput method not working on 11.04)

Andrew Hughes ahhughes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:31:57 UTC 2011

Still not working, I got nothing - very annoying. Perhaps 11.04 and 10.x
have fundemental differences (I don't know).

I'm using the gnome bluetooth gui (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeBluetooth)
but it offers very limited diagnostics and is somewhat confusing to be
honest.

Says:

Disconnected -> Connect
or
Connected -> Connect

as options to connect a device. How you can be connected and connect is an
option I don't understand. I can try take a screenshot tonight (but I am
not sure if it will get on the mailing list or not).

I'll keep at it, but this is looking more like a new boat anchor by the day.