[mythtv-users] Get get user job to run

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Sun Dec 11 18:17:00 UTC 2011

Raymond Wagner wrote:

>You seem to be missing a step.  After you create the job, you have to
>enable it on each host you want it to run.  By default, all user jobs
>are disabled from running.  I believe that is on the page directly after
>the job definition.

Yes, that was it. Many thanks for that.
I'm enabled the user job via MythWeb - the Allow ... settings are on
a different page there (under host specific settings rather than "all
hosts").

Now all I have to do is get it working as I want. First challenge -
getting the program title and subtitle without it breaking on quote
characters.

--
Simon Hobson