[mythtv-users] Recently Unable to see Episode Screenshots!

Stephen Tan stan at stanandliz.net
Sun Dec 4 22:17:59 UTC 2011

Hi - not sure exactly when this started happening, but I just realised
that in the past few weeks, I've not been able to see the screenshots
for episodes of TV series. Please note that this HAS been working up
until recently.

I'm running Mythbuntu 11.10 and 24.1 fixes.

The metadata is there for sure - it's defined in my Storage Groups and
I can see the screenshot files - eg:

root at fone:/mnt/external_store/mythtv/metadata/screenshots# ls Peppa\
Pig\ Season\ 3x*
Peppa Pig Season 3x10_screenshot.jpg  Peppa Pig Season 3x34_screenshot.jpg
... ( truncated)

The entries exist in mythconverg in the screenshot column.

So all the data is still there but something in Mythvideo is broken.

It's not a showstopper, but slightly annoying. My 4 year old daughter
chooses episodes by pointing at the screenshot she wants - Peppa Pig
being a good example. She is starting to read now so it's  a good
encouragement for her to read, but nevertheless, we would like to have
the option available to us!

Many thanks in advance for any pointers to fix this.

Stephen