[mythtv-users] lirc acting very bizarrely

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 00:38:39 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Terjesen Jens Peder
<Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com> wrote:
> Gabe Rubin wrote:

Where do I get the information to put in there?  BTW, there is nothing
but event files in the /dev/input directory.  Here is what lspci -v
reports about the PVR-350 card, which has my IR receiver:
03:06.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc iTVC15
MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. WinTV PVR-350
        Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
        Kernel driver in use: ivtv
        Kernel modules: ivtv