[mythtv-users] Check for start time of next recording

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Dec 1 18:05:50 UTC 2011

On 11-12-01 11:22 AM, David Engel wrote:

> Anyway, in 0.24 or earlier, you should probably use the python
> bindings instead of the --printsched output which is only intended for
> humans.  In master, you should use the web services API.

Somewhat related, what would be nice/useful is to be able to add "jobs"
to the scheduler that require a tuner or will take a tuner offline, etc.
so that the scheduler can schedule them to happen when the tuner is not
needed for a recording.

I would imagine some scheduling constraints like:

When: daily [between start and end times], weekly, etc.
Duration: 30mins

and possibly others.

Cheers,
b.