[mythtv-users] Multiple Schedules Direct Lineups (American and Canadian)

Dan Smith mrplowdan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:45:50 UTC 2011

Yay the Canadian OTA transition as arrived. Before I could only
receive a few American channels so I had my SD lineup set with a
Seattle zip code. But now I can receive a few more Canadian channels
which show up in SD if I use my real postal code.
In the mythtv setup I have to choose just one of the lineups for my
hdhomerun, or I could chose one for each tuner which I'm sure will
cause problems. I'm not totally sure how to integrate both lineups. Is
there an easy way to do this?