[mythtv-users] HD-PVR recordings oversaturated

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 02:46:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:44 PM, Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> wrote:

> Jerry Rubinow <jerrymr at gmail.com> says:
> > I sent an email to Hauppauge support over the weekend asking if I
> > could get a previous version of the firmware, but haven't heard back
> > yet.
>
> You didn't keep the old install files?

That assumes some intelligence on my part.  But seriously, I hadn't upgraded
the firmware in two years and I have no idea where those old install files
might be.  I'm surprised Hauppauge doesn't have older versions available on
its site.

I figure by the end of the year I'll upgrade to an HDHR Prime and I won't
have to worry about this messy analog stuff.

-Jerry