[mythtv-users] HD-PVR recordings oversaturated

Jim Berwick jim at jamesberwick.com
Tue Aug 30 00:39:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Jerry Rubinow <jerrymr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I sent an email to Hauppauge support over the weekend asking if I could get
> a previous version of the firmware, but haven't heard back yet.
>
> -Jerry

I just upgraded to 0x17 today (from 0xf and 0x12 on two different PVRs) and
ran into this problem.  I played around with the recording settings as much
as I could and was unable to get recordings to look even remotely decent.  I
found Windows drivers with firmware 0x15 (Dated June 17 2010) which looks
perfect.  The name of the file I found is HD-PVR_1_5_7_0_WHQL.zip, if that
is of any help...